As its Valentine’s Day, we can feel the love , emotion , connectivity in the air. But it’s not only this that fills the air, there are teddy’s , greeting cards, gifts and accessories too, unconsciously impregnating the ambience. But when it comes to Finding the perfect gift for your Valentine, the answer is obvious. It’s chocolate! And no one can deny that Valentine’s Day and chocolates go hand in hand. The reasons are mind blowing and everyone know them all:
- Chocolate is the gift for everyone. It is loved by one and all, people of all ages and anywhere from the globe . Whether it’s the delicious dark chocolate or the classic milk chocolate or the sweet white chocolate, chocolates have gained to be one of the most loved luxury food of the world.
- Chocolates elevate the mood. So if your partner feels low, distressed or angry, just offer him this special gift and he/she will be happy again. Chocolates have mood-elevating elements known as ‘theobromine’ and ‘anandamine’ which are safe to consume. These are present in greater quantities in dark chocolates as compared to their quantity in milk or sweet chocolates.
- Chocolates can make you fall in love. Chocolates have phenylethylamine or the love chemical, how we all know this compound. If taken in an appropriate amount, intake of chocolates can help you bring the best moments of your love life this Valentine’s.
- Chocolates take care of your heart. This delicious food helps maintain a healthy system. A regular intake of appropriate amount of chocolate helps the body make the best use of polyphenols present in cocoa, which in turn increase HDL cholesterol and decreases oxidized LDL cholesterol.
- Chocolates make you and your partner look beautiful. The gift you are going to present to your beloved can make her skin glow and may reduce sunburn.
Yes, Alberto Villoldo, the famous Cuban psychologist rightly said that “the reason we are here on Earth is to experience chocolates, good coffee and the senses.” So gear up this Valentine’s Day with a box of chocolate for your Valentine.