Monsoon Romance in Bollywood Style
How can I forget that our first monsoon romance, that first touch, that first kiss, that first love bite? Well there was nothing special as such on that day except the weather. A normal working day in office day or you can say a less hectic than other days as it was Saturday. I was in good mood as next day was Sunday. A day for rest, to relax and the most important thing; lot of time to spend with my love. Since morning, the clouds were playing hide and seek. By evening dark clouds came with the cool breeze, and there it was “cham cham of rain drops”. There is a magical connection between monsoon and romance. The sizzling raindrops almost forced me to leave the office early for a “cozy” session with my love. The smell of “rain” almost acts as a catalyst.
My situation was like
- Haye Haye Yeh Majboori, ye mausam aur ye doori..
I was so excited and called up my fiancé. At that time not only me; he was also in a very romantic mood and sung a song for me right there on the phone.
- Koi ladki hai jab vo hansti hai, Baarish hoti hai chhanar chhanar chum chum..
And!!!! A sort of singing session started. He expressed his love by singing this melodious rain song and I replied him in same way
- Rimjhim rimjhim rumjhum rumjhum; Bheegi bheegi rut mein tum hum hum tum; Chalte hain..
He left from office immediately and keep singing over the phone
- Jo Haal Dil Ka Idhar Ho Raha Hai Woh Haal Dil Ka Udhar Ho Raha Hai..
I also left from office at once and was giving him replies in same style
- Yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si; dekho na dekho na..
It made him naughty and he said let’s make our monsoon the most romantic time for a life time in Bollywood style and sung
- Chori chori chora chhori chhat pe milenge, Toh khelenge prem game; Chhod ke saari baatein bas romance rahega main, on the roof, in the rain- on the roof, in the rain
After getting totally drenched in rain, both of us reached home, he hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes and could feel his warmth. His wet body fascinated and made me more excited. I could feel the ignited heat. He was murmuring in my ears… and this how our first monsoon romance was started.
- Ik ladkee bhigee bhagee si, soti rato me jagi si, Mili ik ajnabee se, koi aage naa pichhe, Tum hee kaho yeh koi bat hai hmm……..
His sensuous touch uplifted my mood and I start singing
- Tip-tip barsaa paani paani ne aag lagaayi..
We came closer to each other. The warm breath of both of us was the only noise at that time.
- Saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara lamhon ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaayen hum.. hum tum.. tum.. hum tum..
It invoked my senses, filled my heart with love and passion and I replied him
- Kaate Nahi Katate Ye Din Ye Raat, Kehni Thi Tumse Jo Dil Ki Baat, Lo Aaj Main Kehti Hoon I Love You..
That vibrant touch really turned him on and we sung another flirtatious song
- Bheegi bheegi raaton mein, Meethi meethi baaton mein, Aisi barsaton mein, Kaisa lagta hain?
Aisa lagta hai tum banke badal, Mere badan ko bhigo ke mujhe, Ched rahe ho, chhed rahe ho..
There was nothing more naughty and romantic than to engage with your love in rains. Our romantic chemistry was on high spirit. We danced a lot on sizzling romantic songs and we confessed our love by dancing in the rain.
I am sure it’s also pepping up your mood. So what are you waiting for? Enliven your mood in the monsoon season; surprise your partner and show him or her intimate love!!!
Happy Monsoon with lots of Love & Romance!!!
Image Courtesy: latentramblings, chobirdokan, youmeandtrends, shutterstock, dnaindia