Do a favor to your relationship and to yourself with few healthy relationship facts.
The most common stressful condition through which today’s young generation is suffering is none other than Comparison. It can be very silly or something very serious. The comparison comes with small situations but their results can be tragic. Comparing is natural. We used to compare appearances, career, status, intelligence, money and many more things.
But the problem arises when it comes to our relations. The habit of comparing love, affection and care with someone else can cause trouble in your relationship. Always remember one thing; no one is perfect in this world. Pointing out your partner on silly things, again and again, can make your long-term life more critical; reduces happiness, increases negativity and sometimes the results can be Divorce!
Never compare yourself or your partner with others; just have a look at other relationships and observe best ways to deal with little issues maturely and focus more in your own relationship.
Jealousy is the most common factor especially when you are involved in a romantic relation. Apart from that insecurity, fear of losing someone and comparison; these three factors are enough to ruin a relationship.
Important relationship advice to keep your relation healthy:
1) Trust your partner – Trust is the base of any relationship. So, it’s important to maintain it.
2) Don’t play mind games – This habit can only ruin your relationship and can apart you both very easily.
3) Don’t become over possessive – Don’t let jealousy and possessiveness come in your relation otherwise, there will be nothing except fights.
4) Avoid finding faults in each other – It’s very easy to find faults in each other but really difficult to improve them.
5) Avoid fighting especially at public places – Sometimes it’s good to have little fights but try to avoid it at public places. As it Saves your relationship not only embarrasses you, in fact make everyone around feel awkward.
6) Always remember these important aspects – forget & forgive – Pointing out each other’s mistakes and fighting over such silly mistakes leads to stress and anxiety.
7) Spend more time with each other – If there are some issues then try to resolve it by spending some quality time with each other and talk to each other.
8) Appreciate your partner – Sometimes, few words of appreciation make big differences. Little love and support are very essential for a healthy relationship.
Remember, the comparison game starts with you and you are the only one who can stop it. Never say these heartbreaking words – I wish we could…………………
A healthy relationship requires a good level of communication and respect for each other. So, it’s better to focus on Pros of your partner instead of Cons. Instead of comparing your partner or your relation with others, try to think about best ways you can improve your relationship and make it strong. Fulfill your life with love, attention and respect for your partner.
Make it more sexy and sweetly call me
I’ll get closer to you; I’ll take you to the heaven
Don’t take your eyes off me, say my name, Say I Love you forever!!!