Hey Dude! It’s your birthday. Let’s have party. Here’s the menu go ahead for your order. So, what do you like to have, Indian, Chinese, Italian or Thai?
Arrey nai yaar, Indian food to roz khaate hai, aj kuch naya ho jaye!!!!
It’s a common saying and you will hear it most. Why we always go for foreign cuisines when we have our delicious Indian food? You will be surprised to know that Indian food is world’s best food preferred by global travelers while on holidays. We are not saying that don’t go for any other food or try something new but why foreign cuisine when we have number of varieties in Indian food itself. Let’s have a look various cuisines and we are assure you can’t control yourself to lick your fingers at the end of the delicious food?
If you are a real foodie and love spicy, tangy and hot dishes then Indian cuisine is the one and only best option for you. There is lots of variety in vegetarian dishes.
- Good for You – From chapatti to rice, curd to paneer, and chilies to spices all those things have amazing health benefits and rich in proteins, calcium, vitamins and carbohydrates.
- A Big No – When it comes to evening snacks Samosas, vadas, batatavadas and other fried snacks which are deep fried are extremely unhealthy for your cardiovascular health and weight management.
Chinese cuisine is eaten by a third of the world’s population every day. Get ready with a of trio knives, forks and chopsticks
- Good for You – Chinese food is generally regarded as a healthy diet. The best part of Chinese food is the cooking method which includes steaming, boiling, stewing, roasting, baking and Jewish and without putting lot of oil in cooking. The main emphasis is on plenty of steamed vegetables, seafood, different kinds of fish, soya beans etc.
- A Big No – You may face Obesity, heart failure, chronic respiratory disease, blood pressure problems, cholesterol issues, strain on the legs and knee joints, causing chronic joint or many other problems if you are having too much Chinese food.
Italy is also famous for over 400 kinds of cheese and 300 types of sausage. From pizza to pasta, wine to Cappuccino, wide variety of dishes in Italian cuisine for everyone. Italian food is much more acceptable to Indians because of commonality in ingredients.
- Good for You – Italian diet is not only delicious, it’s also very healthy. From olive oils to fresh Veggies along with wide variety of herbs and spices, loaded with healthy fats and variety of cheese rich in calcium
- A Big No – It is risky for Hyper-Sensitive System
Thai food as exotic as it is needs no introduction. Best combination of sweet, sour, hot and salty flavors. Forget green salad for a while and enjoy a hearty papaya salad
- Good for You – With various herbs, spices like Turmeric, Coriander, Tamarind, Garlic, Cumin, Ginger and Chili enhances the flavor of the dish. Thai food also helps you to fight with such diseases and boost immune system.
- A Big No – Dishes with coconut milk with high saturated fats, fried Thai rolls with high calories and fat and peanut sauce rich in calories in sodium.
French food is really very expensive. It is non vegeterian by nature, which can be problematic for vegetarians. But there is also an option for vegetarians in French cuisine. You can enjoy pastries, cheese, bread and wine.
- Good for You – You can’t mention French cuisine without mustard. It improves circulation and helps neutralize toxins.
- A Big No – If you love French fries then sorry to say you have quit it. French fries are cooked in higher temperature which is the main reason to avoid it. Fried foods have higher amount of carcinogen acrylamide. It is very dangerous and causes cancer.
Mexican food has some similarities with our Indian food. It is known for its varied flavors and spices.
- Good for You – Mexican food has the potential for the benefit of your health. The main ingredients beans, tomatoes, onions and cheese which are rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and proteins. It helps in improving digestion, fight with infections, boost your immunity, and lower your blood pressure and cholesterol.
- A Big No – Ask for less cheese, sour cream, and guacamole. It is very difficult to say no as it is very delicious but also loaded with calories and fat.
Japanese food is one of the healthiest in the world as it consists of rice, vegetables and seafood. It’s light with fresh ingredients and it’s different.
- Good for You – While cooking water is generally used instead of oil. It helps to lower cholesterol, reduces risks of cancer, arthritis and heart diseases.
- A Big No – Japanese food is rich in carbohydrates. Some dishes are high salted and some are quite sugary.
Spanish food is purely Mediterranean and flavorful. It is spicy too. It has its own cuisine and unique dietary customs
- Good for You – It contains a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, grains and nuts, a huge selection fish from the Atlantic and Mediterranean, as well as red meat and pork.
- A Big No – Tapas are usually served with beer, which is too heavy. Try to have it with a slice of bread with cold meat (mainly ham, sausage or cheese).
Greek food is all about fresh seasonal vegetables, extra virgin olive oil, yoghurt, salads, non-processed cheese, a fair dose of exotic herbs, seafood and meats of every kind
- Good for You – It consists of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts, fish and olive oil which is good for your heart, reduces risk of cancers and diabetes.
- A Big No – Baklava, this sweet treat is high in fat, sugar and butter. Three most delicious yet unhealthy ingredients
Lebanese food the most delicious and fat free food. With all the goodness, high on vegetables, low on meat and full of flavors.
- Good for You – Lebanese food cooked in olive oil instead of fatty butter or cream. Olive oil helps to control blood clotting and blood sugar levels. Mint is a common herb found in Lebanese dishes which is actually helpful with digestion and full of carotenes and vitamin C.
- A Big No – Grinding meat puts you at a greater risk of being contaminated by harmful bacteria.
Stop living to eat start eating to live
Image Courtesy: desk.pcze, eatermagazine, narathai, motherearthnews, asiatourism.news, mahalindiancuisine, vseopecheni, greek.food, keywordsuggest