Cakes- Serving Deliciousness in Diffrent Types
Hey! Have you wished her? It’s her Birthday today.
Happy Birthday Dear.
So, where’s our party?
It’s at home… in the evening, I have ordered the Choco Lava cake.
Wow! Greatttt! It’s my favourite .
Cakes are the yummy treats that doubles the happiness of our special days whether birthday, anniversary, promotion or little get-together, fresher’s or farewell party. Cakes are the only sweet course which catches all the eyeballs with its finger licking speciality.
You will be surprised to know that the modern day young boys and girls are even celebrating their break ups. They order or prepare special cakes to celebrate their freedom 😉
The cakes of today are not the same as they were in the olden times. They are no more boring round shaped with limited flavours. Now, it even easier to prepare any kind of cake at home; cakes of any shape, any size or any flavor.
You can find a huge variety of cakes and categorize them by various ingredients and preparation method. Mainly, there are two types of cakes:
Butter cakes – They are moist, light and fine-textured made up with solid shortenings.
Foam cakes – They are light, fluffy cakes made up of eggs or egg whites.
You can find triplet varieties in foam cakes:
Angel food – It contains no shortening or oil and use only egg whites.
Chiffon – It contains oil and use egg yolks and whites.
Sponge – It contains no shortening or oil and use egg yolks and whites.
You will find a huge variety with all the refined recipes, according to the preferences of cake lovers. Just name an occasion and the cake is ready at your doorstep to make your moment more special. Stick your fingers to fluffy sponge cakes and enjoy all the fillings of finger licking treats.
Find the following best cakes which can be a must try for you:
- Ice-Cream Cake – A perfect combo with two most delicacies in one single surprise. Fall in love with chilling layers of ice creams and cake topped with whipped cream.
- Fruit Cake – These are dense, heavy cakes made from dried and glazed fruits and nuts.
- Cheesecake – Let melt yourself in the soft, fresh creamy cheese layers along with the crusty feel of crushed cookies.
- Carrot Cake – A modern treat for traditional Gajar ka Halwa lovers. A new concept of carrots in cakes, yet to become mainstream in India.
- Moon Cake – Enjoy round pastries with a sweet, thick filling consisting of red beans or lotus seed paste and surrounded by a thin tender crust.
- Vanilla & Strawberry Cupcake – Easy to prepare cupcakes for your ‘little cupcakes (kids). A favourite demand with fresh strawberries and creamy cheesy frosting.
- Chocolate Fruit Cake – It’s time to change from traditional plum cake or fruit cake to rich and lusty Choco-fruit cake.
- Chocolate Mud Cake – A finger-licking dessert for all the chocolate lovers.
- Choco Lava Cake – The most delectable cake that you just cannot say no!
- Coffee Cake with Mocha Frosting – A delightfully moist cake with coffee flavour and wrapped with a creamy coffee-dark chocolate frosting.
Dont Wait ! Go and try your favourite ones.